It will measure your dog's walking, playing and resting collecting information on daily behavior in order to tailor long-term health. They have an app for smartphones as well so that you can check the info, send it to friends and your vet.
From their site:
- Walk: Whether a trip around the block or a weekend hike, Whistle measures your dog's walks throughout the day.
- Play: See when your dog is chasing a ball, jumping for a frisbee, or playing with friends.
- Rest: Short nap, deep sleep or just laying at the beach, you'll know how much rest your dog is getting.
- Other activity: View all types of activity – whether a quick swim or abnormal behavior in the night, you'll be informed.
- Time Together: Whistle lets you know who's spending time with your dog while you're away, be it family or friends.
With Whistle, you can set daily goals, view activity in graphs reports, see events such as walking and play time and resting. You can record time with your dog, compare your dog to other of her age in weight, etc. You can track trends and set goals. With your mobile phone, you can check-in on your dog. You can notate any changes in behavior, and share photos of your dog.
- Shockproof and ruggedized
- Weighs 16g
- Has adjustable strap
- Fits dogs 7 pounds and over
- Built-in rechargable battery that lasts up to 10 days
- Comes with USB charger
- Uses Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Has software for iOS 5.1+ with Android coming soon
You can pre-order now for $99.95, saving $19.95.
|Mckenzie, checking out ducks|
(Honestly, she is trying to decide whether to go after them and get in trouble or not)